Explore & Relax 2 Night Milford Sound Package
Soak up this World Heritage destination over two relaxing nights
Our Explore & Relax package is available year-round. Select the season you are travelling in for details.
Which season are you travelling in?
Summer Explore & Relax Package
Available from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019 (the New Zealand summer season). Make the most of Milford Sound, take your time and soak up magical summer evenings with two nights’ accommodation of your choice. Including a slow paced, 3-hour boat cruise as well as breakfasts & dinners both days, this package offers great value and you’ll come away feeling like you really got to experience the magic of Milford Sound.
Available from $352 pp ($170 per child), package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation of your choice (chalet accommodation for this 2-night package starts at $1,379, twin share)
- Three-hour Southern Discoveries Discover More boat cruise
- Picnic lunch on board
- Admission to the Discovery Centre & Milford Deep Underwater Observatory
- Breakfast & 2-course dinner each day at our Pio Pio Cafe
- 60 minute Audio Commentary and map to take with you in your vehicle as you drive the Milford Road
Winter Explore & Relax Package
Available from 1 May 2018 to 30th September 2018 (the New Zealand winter season). Indulge and relax this winter with two nights’ chalet accommodation in this magical World Heritage destination. Including a 3-hr Discover More boat cruise around Milford Sound itself as well as 2-course dinner and breakfast, this package offers great value for a winter getaway or addition to your South Island ski trip.
Available from $315 pp ($170 per child), package includes:
- Two nights accommodation in your choice of either dorm bed, river or mountain view chalet & late checkout
- Three-hour Southern Discoveries Encounter Nature boat cruise, departing at 9.45am
- Tasty picnic lunch on board
- Breakfast & 2-course dinner included at our fully licensed cafe
- Downloadable 60 minute Audio Commentary and map to take with you as you drive the Milford Road
Winter at the lodge is very special – you’ll share the beauty of the lodge and Milford Sound with a fewer number of guests and visitors during this time of year.
Explore & Relax –