Lunch @ The Lodge
Because it's a great day drive destination. Because it’s dining in a World Heritage Site. Because there really is nothing better than good food with good company, we invite you to Lunch @ The Lodge.
Join us at Milford Sound Lodge’s Pio Pio restaurant for an unforgettable Fiordland lunch experience.
Kicking off at a lazy 12pm start and running through to a 2pm end, this is the ultimate relaxing long lunch set in a location unlike any other.
Lunch @ The Lodge, 12pm - 2pm, daily
- SOUP OF THE DAY — served with house bread. 14
- BOWL OF FRIES— rosemary, paprika, salt, aioli. 10
- GREEN SALAD— green leaves, pickled beetroot, red onion, walnuts, goat’s cheese.12 (ADD Chicken + $4)
All served with fries + ketchup
- HALLOUMI — tomato, cabbage, red onion, tuscan roll. 16
- GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH — cheese, bacon, ciabatta, tomato, lettuce, mayo served with fries. 16
*GF/DF available on request
The perfect reason to take a drive to Milford Sound. (Check the Milford road conditions here.)