Lunch @ The Lodge
Because it's a great day drive destination. Because it’s dining in a World Heritage Site. Because there really is nothing better than good food with good company, we invite you to Lunch @ The Lodge.
Join us at Milford Sound Lodge’s Pio Pio restaurant for an unforgettable Fiordland lunch experience.
Kicking off at a lazy 12pm start and running through to a 2pm end, this is the ultimate relaxing long lunch set in a location unlike any other.
Lunch @ The Lodge Winter Menu from 12pm - 2pm, daily
- SOUP OF THE DAY — served with house bread. 13
- GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH— cheese, bacon, ciabatta, tomato, lettuce, mayo served with fries. 16
- HALLOUMI BURGER — tomato, cabbage, red onion, mayo served with fries. 16
- BOWL OF FRIES— rosemary, paprika, salt, aioli. 8
- GREEN SALAD— green leaves, pickled beetroot, red onion, walnuts, goat’s cheese.12
- The perfect reason to take a drive to Milford Sound. (Check the Milford road conditions here.)