2-Bedroom Garden Chalet Suites
Spacious luxury for families or friends
Impeccably appointed and irresistibly inviting, our two-bedroom garden suites are the perfect Milford Sound accommodation option for friend or family groups. Take in mesmerising views of the surrounding mountains and rainforest from the comfy lounge, the luxurious bedrooms or the outdoor deck.
Simple, yet stylish design provides you with everything you need to de-stress while the exterior design blends so well with the forest, you may spot a native kea or weka wandering past.
With a limited number of two-bedroom suites available, we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Give the gift of a stay at Milford Sound Lodge. Gift vouchers available here.
*please note there is a minimum 2 night stay from 15th December 2022 - 28th February 2023
Your 2-Bedroom Garden Chalet Suites Features:
- Garden setting with views of surrounding mountains and rainforest
- Accommodation for up to five people (5th person on a roll-away bed)
- Two separate bedrooms with a Super King bed in the master room, twin beds in the second room.
- Kitchenette with fridge/freezer, microwave and tea and coffee facilities
- Spacious lounge with supremely comfortable furniture
- Cosy radiator heating
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Frame TV in lounge with Sky TV (Cable TV)
- DVD/Blu Ray player (and selection of movies)
- Free satellite WiFi internet
Premium Riverside Chalets
Luxurious, studio chalets with a front-row position overlooking the Cleddau River. Perfect for couples, nature-lovers or anyone in need of some serious time out. Our star attraction.
Mountain View Chalets
A beautifully-appointed studio chalet with outdoor deck. Your personal sanctuary after a day exploring Milford Sound. Unhindered mountain views will mesmerise.
Rainforest Campervan Park
Powered campervan sites amongst the rainforest. Includes 24-hour kitchen, guest lounge and laundry. The ultimate NZ must-do and the only place to park for the night in Milford Sound.
Pio Pio Restaurant
Pio Pio Restaurant is a ‘must-do’ NZ dining experience. After a day exploring the World Heritage wonders of Milford Sound, step into our cosy restaurant for a fill of delicious New Zealand food, wine and craft beers.